Website Term of Use
By accessing or using the Website, you agree to be bound by these Terms, so please read them carefully. If you do not agree with any part of these Terms, you may not access or use the Website.
Acceptance of Terms
By accessing or using the Website, you represent and warrant that you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by these Terms, which constitute a legally binding agreement between you and FabWebs.
Use of the Website
You must be at least 18 years old to access or use the Website. By accessing or using the Website, you represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years old.
b. User Account
Some features of the Website may require you to create a user account. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account credentials and for all activities that occur under your account. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized use of your account or any other breach of security.
c. Prohibited Activities
- You agree not to engage in any of the following prohibited activities:
- Violating any applicable law or regulation.
- Impersonating any person or entity or falsely stating or otherwise misrepresenting your affiliation with a person or entity.
- Interfering with or disrupting the Website or servers or networks connected to the Website.
- Uploading, posting, or transmitting any content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, defamatory, obscene, or otherwise objectionable.
- Engaging in any conduct that could disable, overburden, or impair the Website or interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of the Website.
- Using any robot, spider, or other automatic device, process, or means to access the Website for any purpose without our express written permission.
- Introducing any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, logic bombs, or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful.
a. Ownership: The Website and its entire contents, features, and functionality (including but not limited to all information, software, text, displays, images, video, and audio) are owned by FabWebs or its licensors and are protected by intellectual property laws.
b. Limited License: Subject to these Terms, FabWebs grants you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, revocable license to access and use the Website for your personal, non-commercial use.
c. Restrictions: You agree not to reproduce, distribute, modify, create derivative works of, publicly display, publicly perform, republish, download, store, or transmit any of the material on the Website, except as expressly permitted by these Terms.
Disclaimer of Warranties
THE WEBSITE IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND. FABWEBS DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED, STATUTORY, OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
Limitation of Liability
IN NO EVENT SHALL FABWEBS BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE.
You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless FabWebs and its affiliates, officers, directors, employees, and agents from and against any claims, liabilities, damages, judgments, awards, losses, costs, expenses, or fees arising out of or relating to your violation of these Terms or your use of the Website.
Modification and Termination
FabWebs reserves the right to modify, suspend, or terminate the Website or these Terms at any time and for any reason without prior notice. We may also impose limits on certain features or restrict your access to parts or all of the Website without notice or liability.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of [Jurisdiction], without regard to its conflict of laws principles. Any legal action or proceeding arising out of or relating to these Terms or the Website shall be brought exclusively in the courts located in [Jurisdiction], and you consent to the personal jurisdiction of such courts.
If you have any questions or concerns about these Terms, please contact us at email@example.com.
Last updated: 15.06/2023
Subscribe for updates.
Exciting news for our subscribers!